Vision and Purpose
Vision is so simple yet inspiring. If you believe it you will see it. Vision controls our perception and our perception becomes our reality. When the vision is clear then passion and creativity is there as well. Do you have a vision? How open does your vision allow you and or your team to be? When we celebrate what's right with the world we find the energy to fix what's wrong with the world.
Your vision is...
- A short, simple statement . . .
- Of some value-adding and marketplace-advantage factors . . .
- Which positively distinguishes your organization . . .
- In the minds of everyone with whom your organization interacts (customers, employees, suppliers) . . .
- And provides clear, inspiring decision-making criteria.
'Celebrating What's Right with the world' by De Witt Jones for National Geographic. Following this video, we will work through concepts like:
'We live in a world of possibilities....when we believe it, we'll see it."
Look for ways to work co-operatively with others.
Focus on opportunity, rather than scarcity.